Audio Visual Technician I
Aspen Custom Electronics, Inc. a leader in Audio and Video Sales and Installation in Central Oklahoma is continuing to grow, and are searching to find the best A/V Installer to join our team. We are looking for a good attitude, willingness to learn, excellent customer service skills and proven leadership skills. You will be responsible for wiring and installing Residential and Commercial audio and video components and training clients in the use of their systems by performing the following duties:
* Properly wire and install audio and video systems, video conferencing systems, and CCTV.
* Run and terminate various types of cabling.
* Properly use required tools, including power and hand tools.
* Troubleshoot equipment and make repairs as necessary.
* Accurately document the installation.
* Maintain safe and secure worksite and driving habits.
* Read and understand blueprints and AV drawings.
* Demonstrate great attention to detail, timeline and quality of work.
* Interact with clients in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner at all times while troubleshooting and instructing them on the use of their systems.
* Team Player
* At least 1-year experience as an AV installer or equivalent experience. IT/MIS experience would substitute.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Good time management.
* Excellent communication skills – clear, direct, detailed.
* Self-starter, highly motivated to get the job done right the first time.
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
* Demonstrated excellent customer service and leadership skills.
* Professional appearance.
* Able to lift 75 pounds.
* Comfortable climbing ladders.
Full benefits package including holiday, vacation, health, dental, vision, PTO, and company vehicle use is included.
All interested applicants, please email HR@AspenCustomElectronics.com with a cover letter and resume.